These are my links for November 8th through November 12th:
- How to Change the World: Looking for Mr. Goodtweet: How to Pick Up Followers on Twitter – Looking for Mr. Goodtweet: How to Pick Up Followers on Twitter
- Op-Ed Columnist – How to Fix a Flat – NYTimes.com – Any car company that gets taxpayer money must demonstrate a plan for transforming every vehicle in its fleet to a hybrid-electric engine with flex-fuel capability, so its entire fleet can also run on next generation cellulosic ethanol.
- monitter : real time, live twitter monitor | free live twitter embed widget – monitter? what is it? Simple. It’s a twitter monitor, it lets you “monitter” the twitter world for a set of 3 keywords and watch what people are saying. Cool huh?
- 30+ Great Web Tools You Might not Know Yet but Should | SEOptimise – social media, web design & development, search, SEO and analytics, e-commerce, blogging and Internet tools are not yet widely known main stream tools
- Social Networking Sites | Social Networks Directory – search engine for finding social networks, impressed with results I got